Four-time USA Basketball Female Athlete of the Year TERESA EDWARDS, one of the most respected players in international women’s basketball history,
- U.S. Chef de Mission for the 2012 Olympic Games.
- Voted by 1996 USA Olympic Team captains to take the Olympic Oath on behalf of all Olympic competitors at the 1996 Olympic Games Opening Ceremonies.
Halls of Fame
- FIBA Hall of Fame (2013)
- U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Hall of Fame (2009)
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame (2011)
- Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame (2010)
- Georgia Sports Hall of Fame (2001)
- NCAA Silver Anniversary Award (2011)
Gold Medals:2000, 1996, 1988 & 1984 Olympics; 1990 & 1986 FIBA World Cup; 1990 & 1986 Goodwill Games; 1987 Pan American Games; 1984 R. William Jones Cup; 1982 COPABA Junior Tournament.
Silver Medals:1997 World Cup Qualifying Tournament.
Bronze Medals:1994 World Cup, 1992 Olympics, 1991 Pan American Games.
Tournament Titles: 1999 U.S. Olympic Cup; 1983, 1982 & 1981 U.S. Olympic
- 4.2 oz.(US) 7 oz. (CA), 52/48 Airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester, 32 singles
- Athletic Heather & Black Heather are 90/10 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99/1 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/ polyester (Unique coloring, grey flecks of heather pulled through the base color)
- Retail fit
- Unisex sizing
- Coverstitched collar and sleeves
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Side seams